2. I never thought that a man could care about how your nails look until my husband gave me a gift card to go to the salon and get my nails done. I felt so horrible that since then a mani is always in my things to do. This nail polish from Sephora $10 will definitely be the one for Valentine's day. The sparkle on it will make you nails look so cute and perfect. No needs to go to the salon anymore.
3. Now that we are talking to look all cute and girly this Valentine's Day let's coordinate our outfit with the 3.1 Phillip Lim $248 shades. My favorite part? The gold frame with that kind of pinkish lenses.
4. Asos is always the perfect spot to find cute and affordable accessories. These heart and love bracelets $10 are so simple but can finish up a total Valentine's look.
5. I decided to put this Urban Outfitters $85 cluth in my list for several reasons. The diagonal zipper at front makes it so unique. The combination of red and hot pink with a houndstooth print is like having all the trends in one item. Normally I'm the type of girl who carries so many things in her bag and most of them are so unnecessary. When I wear clutches I just bring the things I really use, my Iphone and my wallet.
6. If we want to go deeper in the unnecessary things in my bag, I have to say that a body lotion is always there. I love sweet aromas and I love to have my hands soft, specially after washing them or going out in cold days. Do you want to keep your skin soft and moisturized all day? Try these body lotions from Marc Jacobs $45 and Vera Wang $45
7. As I said before, the other thing I always have with me is my iPhone. My cel is my everything, my diary, my agenda, my laptop, my blog, my music,my camera, my skype, my....oh yeah, my phone. Since I use it for everything I had dropped it so many times but it survives thanks to its case. I think I'll start to collect them and what a better way to start than having the Diane Von Fustenberg $40
8. Last but not least every girl needs a blush, right? Sephora has these Pearls of paradise $70 to get the final look.
Remember to follow Trendy Feeling on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for more Fashion shares.